This widget has different features such as choosing a skin for the slider, select images from wherever you want, add a space between slides, etc.
Follow below steps to add Latest Posts Slider to a widget area or in a page content:
1- In Widget Areas
- Go to your WordPress admin panel
- Click Appearance on the Dashboard
- Then click Widgets
- Find [Phlox] Latest Posts Slider among the available widgets and add it to your desired Widget Area.
2- In Page Builder
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Click Pages on the Dashboard
- Click Add New
- Navigate to the top right hand of the WordPress editor and find Page Builder, beside text tab
- Click Add Widget
- Click Phlox and choose [Phlox] Latest Posts Slider
- Click Edit on the right side of the widget on Page Builder
Latest Posts Slider Options
Recommended: You can find more info about latest blog post slider and their common options at Blog Posts Slider.